- Screen general incoming emails and telephone calls. Resolve routine and some complex inquiries and questions.
- Be responsible for daily administrative duties, diary management, conference arrangement, etc. Draft agenda, meeting minutes & prepare presentation materials.
- Assist in travel arrangement, including accommodation arrangement, visa application, travel itinerary, etc.
- Translate business documents, emails, meeting minutes, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties
- Excellent command in both written & spoken English and Mandarin is a must
- Near Native English Speaker & Oversea-educated is highly preferred
- Shorthand & translation experience is an advantage
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related discipline
- Experienced in luxury fashion brands is an advantage
- PC knowledge in MS Office, Email and Chinese Word Processing
- Hardworking, willing to learn and can work under pressure
- Independent, well-organized, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Write feature design statement for key print publications and press (in both English & Chinese)
- Provide editorial on the corporate book, marketing materials and web content
- Develop and implement editorial policy to ensure text, pictures, captions, and headings consistently reflect the company brand image
- Support in-house graphics needs
- Generate press release and press kits in English and Simplified-Chinese
- Build strong digital PR network internationally
- Maintain and update social media content to Facebook, Website etc
- Planning and executing marketing programs
- Have to travel to Mainland / overseas occasionally as to attend marketing events with directors
- Must Excellent in written & spoken (English & Chinese) (HKCEE English & Chinese C grade or above or HKDSC Grade 3 or above is a MUST)
- Fluency in Chinese (Cantonese & Putonghua) & High level of English verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3 -5 years of PR and online digital marketing experience
- Strong written skills: Able to collect, organize information basic bilingual copy writing skill
- With good sense in photo /video shooting
- Ability to deal with multiple tasks and work independently under pressure and able to meet tight deadline is necessary.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, PowerPoint
- Extensive experience on writing press release and marketing pitch
- Degree holder or above in Marketing or related disciplines
- In-depth experience of traditional and social media channels
- Strategic and logical thinking, creative, self-starter with strong project co-ordination, problem solving, analytical and management skills.
- Familiar with Chinese word processing
- Immediate available is preferred
- Promote products to architects, interior designers and developers
- Handle customer’s enquiries, provide product information and solution
- Maintain good relationship with new and existing customers
- 1-2 years working experience
- Good command in English and Chinese
- Client oriented, good interpersonal and presentation skill
- Self-motivated, aggressive and able to work independently
- Fresh Grad will also be considered
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
- We offer 5 days work 9am – 6pm with attractive remuneration package (bank holiday, medical scheme & year end bonus)