- Screen general incoming emails and telephone calls. Resolve routine and some complex inquiries and questions.
- Be responsible for daily administrative duties, diary management, conference arrangement, etc. Draft agenda, meeting minutes & prepare presentation materials.
- Assist in travel arrangement, including accommodation arrangement, visa application, travel itinerary, etc.
- Translate business documents, emails, meeting minutes, etc.
- Other ad hoc duties
- Excellent command in both written & spoken English and Mandarin is a must
- Near Native English Speaker & Oversea-educated is highly preferred
- Shorthand & translation experience is an advantage
- Bachelor in Business Administration or related discipline
- Experienced in luxury fashion brands is an advantage
- PC knowledge in MS Office, Email and Chinese Word Processing
- Hardworking, willing to learn and can work under pressure
- Independent, well-organized, proactive and able to work in a fast-paced environment